Tuesday, December 1, 2009

second day of class!
I never thought that I would find learning a subject for four hours each day to be fun!

Woke up in the morning feeling so sleepy and not wanting to wake up,
but we arrived in the classroom half an hour earlier, which surprised the seong saeng-nim..

class was so fun!
I can't even begin to describe it.
I guess because there was only the four of us (as linda-shii stated)
but today's words were harder than yesterday..
we still had a quiz, and tomorrow we would find out the result!
cant wait to get the result (for the first time excited about a result!)

I took some really good pictures in class, of the view outside and also of us, pretending hard as if we were studying.
Will upload as soon as I want to!!

Don't know where we would go tonight. Will keep updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment